Back to "Normal" Life
If you can call watching the Grey Cup 3 months after it was played (and pretending its live...) normal, then normal it is.
We are home and really enjoying being home. Scott is still cold all the time. His first night back, it was minus 5 and he was shivering and saying "How do people LIVE in this country?"
We spent great holidays with family. First Scott's parents, brother and sister in law and our niece and nephew, which was wild and fun and then to my parents for a quick New Years eve with my sister and brother in law, my brother and my parents, which as you can see was also wild and fun!
Then it was back to Calgary and the job search for Scott. (I am back at Company of Adventurers and loving it.) Scott starts on Wednesday teaching Social Studies at Sir John A Macdonald Jr High. So we are excited to both have jobs and we're thankful for that. We've also really enjoyed getting together with many of you, getting in touch with church and our solid and hilarious group of friends. Though there are still many of you we haven't seen and would really like to.
(I'm listening to Scott cheering in the backgroud... throwthrowthrthrthrthrthrthrthrow! ooohhhh yeah! Go Riders!!!...I wonder who's going to win...the suspense is killing me.)
We're putting together a slide show now and there will be dates announced soon, both for Nepal and Sri Lanka. We're looking forward to sharing some of our experiences with you and also re-connecting.

2 Comments:
Hi,
My name is Dana and I'm a journalist for FIRST Magazine.
I'm currently looking for funny NYE photos to feature in a photo collage for one of our upcoming holiday issues and came across this photo. I think it's great and would be perfect, so I was curious to know if I'd be able to submit this to my editors. If you could let me know (through email) either way, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks and looking forward to hearing back from you!
Best,
Dana
-------------
Dana Squilla
First Magazine
Assistant Editor
Bauer Publishing
270 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Tel: 201.569.6699 x249
Fax: 201.569.6264
dsquilla@bauerpublishing.com
www.myfirstforwomen.com
Hi,
My name is Dana and I'm a journalist for FIRST Magazine.
I'm currently looking for funny NYE photos to feature in a photo collage for one of our upcoming holiday issues and came across this photo. I think it's great and would be perfect, so I was curious to know if I'd be able to submit this to my editors. If you could let me know (through email) either way, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks and looking forward to hearing back from you!
Best,
Dana
-------------
Dana Squilla
First Magazine
Assistant Editor
Bauer Publishing
270 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Tel: 201.569.6699 x249
Fax: 201.569.6264
dsquilla@bauerpublishing.com
www.myfirstforwomen.com
Post a Comment
<< Home