Monday, December 10, 2007

Things I look forward to

There are only a few days left and I have been thinking lots about the things I have missed and am looking forward to.

Seeing my wife

Family

A nephew I have never met

Reintroducing myself to my niece and other nephew

Our church

Deep conversations with friends

Roast beef

Alberta Beef and more beef

Not eating curry three times a day

BBQ

Cold weather (Ask me again in January, currently it is 55 degrees hotter here)

Roughrider football – Hopefully someone has the whole season taped somewhere

Outdoor adventure

Real milk, not the box milk that has a shelf life of a 1000 years

People driving at night with their lights on

Not electrocuting myself 10 times a day

Not having to bleach all of your vegetables

Not having to decide if its thunder or bombs going off

Not worrying everyday if your staff will be adducted or worse

Hot showers

Not being sweat soaked by 7:00 AM each morning

Working with Jr. High kids again

North American sense of personal body space

A smaller variety and quantity of BO

Not being woken up at 4 AM by temple/church/mosque yodeling and chanting

Make it a great day

2 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Things I look forward to when you get back:
Outdoor adventure
Intellectual conversation

Congratulations on honestly assessing the BO problem. Hope you have it under control.

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot "the epic croquinole tournament that is bound to happen at the Brooks'"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home