Wednesday, September 26, 2007


Well, we're off. Today is our flight to Delhi so we're just finishing off the final touches on the packing, and the final errands, and the final blogging. We had really nice farewells with staff both here in Colombo and in Batti last week. It's always hard to say goodbye but we shared lots of laughs and not a few tears!

We're excited to India and Nepal and a little apprehensive. Well, I think it's just all the details swimming around in our heads and thinking...'what was that one last thing I said I HAD to do today?' ;) I'm sure once we get on the ground and it's too late anyways my brain will settle down!

So wish us luck and pray for safety and that we don't lose too much stuff!


Yes, this picture is supposed to look like this. It's the 'ghost shot'...
aka, Alanna being stupid with the camera. Look how you can see right through Scott's head though. Cool...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home