Singapore...
Hi! Here I am in Singapore (on a keyboard that doesn't randomly add 'a' s and 's' s to words...!) The Nepal Airlines flight was, surprisingly efficient and on time. So we're relieved at that and glad to be flying Singapore Air. Let me tell you, Air Canada could take some lessons! We're waiting for the gate to be announced and then will be sitting still for a very long time!
Scott is boarding a flight later today back to Colombo so I am sad to be leaving him but excited to be coming home! We'll be posting from the opposite sides of the world for awhile now so we'll try to coordinate our stories so your faith in our storytelling will not be shaken.
When we flew over from Canada last October, we lost a day of time on the way, we've been wondering all year where that Thursday went, and I think I'm about to gain it back! We leave Singapore at 9:50 Singapore time and arrive in Calgary around 4:30 Calgary time...on the same day! Air travel still gets me, and especially across the international date line!
Gotta run, I guess they're boarding! See you all soon!
A
1 Comments:
I am in the same room as my sister. It is very cool and fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home