Sunday, November 04, 2007

HOME...
It's good to be in Canada, though now of course I'm freezing! The flights were fine and safe and we arrived in Calgary to be met by friends and family so I feel loved! I'm in Lethbridge now and Scott is safely back in Sri Lanka. You'll be getting post from both sides of the world now so we'll try to coordinate our stories so your faith in this blog is not shaken!

It is good to be home, I actually cried when I saw the Rockies from the plane, who knew you could miss inanimate chunks of rock?? Anyways, I'm feeling a little groggy and non creative so I'll leave off here but look forward to getting together with folks soon. I'll have a couple of coffee house nights sometime soon.

Later
Alanna

2 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your home. Send me an email.
Edith

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Kristi Hopf: said...

Hello Alana,
Not sure if you are still receiving comments on your blog - I am a little :) behind on my reading.
But, I completely understand your reaction to the Rockies. I am currently in Africa, so am missing 'my' mountains too and knew when I left Calgary that the mountains would be one of my greatest 'I miss' of my time over here.
I so have enjoyed all your stories of your journey, especially last year when I was in language study and preparing for a similar adventure!
Kristi Hopf
(RPC missionary)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home