Things that are green
Well we have moved into our new house and are quite happy to be here. We moved away from the beach house for a variety of reasons. The first is that we are closer to the office and generally it provides a greater sense of security and fewer disturbances from some of the drunken element that congregate near the beach.
Our house is decorated in very typically Sri Lankan colour, crazy lime/ sage green. It does not have just some green accents it IS green through and through. It is so green that I thought we should make a list of all the parts of the house that are green.
· The outside of the house
· The gates
· The outside wall
· The railings
· The ceiling – This is a particularly nice checker pattern of alternating green tiles
· The floor
· The inside walls
· The sinks
· The toilet
· The Light covers
· The mirror frames
· The stairs
· The stools
· The kitchen counter
· The storage cabinets
· The garbage bins
· The desk
· The curtains
· The towels
· The sheets
· The hangers
· The coat hooks
· The shoe rack
· Shower rod
· Soap dish



5 Comments:
Too bad you didn't move in there before Christmas. A little bit of red paint and you would have had a whole Christmas house!
Green is my absolutely favorite color, though I have never decorated with it for fear of getting sick of it. Hope you all can handle it while you are there!
Was just commenting to Michael tonight that it is too bad Alanna isn't in town to call to find out if there is enough snow in Kananaskis to go snowshoing on Sunday. ;) Hope you're not missing the snow too much. Enjoy the beach for us!
Too funny! I like what your brother said though! I hope you enjoy being there!
It looks like a Dr. Seuss House inside. But it is very nice. It must give you a nice refreshing spring feel. Sort of like Irish Spring for the home. It must be a nice break to have all green instead of all brown like here, well except for a few patches of white in Kananaskis.
I hope it is rat free. I would hate to see the new green toilet get plugged and overflow. Here's a question, would the water be green by chance a well?
Jonathan "green with envy"
Hey man I totally digged that house. You love the soothing sensation nothing but green brings you. All you need is the straight jacket. Although, you Canadians are already a little nuts. oh Canadia.
Post a Comment
<< Home