Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Costa del Sol
Well we are home from Spain and enjoyed every minute of it. Well maybe not the day when Sean and Karen left and it turned into Costa del Freezing Raino, but otherwise it was great. I will post details and stories later when I am not so jetlagged, but I have already been asked several times: "When are you putting pictures up?" So the pics are up. I hope you enjoy them, maybe some will be confusing or strange (mostly the monkeys) but I will explain when I post some actual text.

Cheers
Alanna

4 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger The Beys said...

Glad you guys had fun in Spain:) The pictures were fantastic, it made me miss you guys though!! Christmas here was pretty good, nice and mild weatherwise. Today it finally started snowing again, just in time for people to go back to work of course! Tegan says hi, she wants to tell you that she got a dollhouse and a guitar for Christmas. The guitar may be mysteriously lost soon though as it couldn't be louder and she plays it ALL the time!! Talk to you soon,
Rachelle

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you two! just wanted to say hi, i've been following your blog the last little while it's so surreal.... onward to a new year, wish you both the best.
xoxox ava

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Heather M. said...

Wow, gorgeous photos! I so wish we were there with you! I'm glad you had such a great time with Sean and Karen!
I can't wait to hear more about the trip!

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I checked out the pictures, it looks amazing.

Christmas was fun, but wasn't the same without you too. Looking forward to next year though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home