Mercedes and Xander
A few of my favourite things...
(okay, not things so much as adorable wonderful little people)
Today in church I saw some of the cutest little kids I've ever seen. I say some because of course the three cutest are all related to me. But oh, it made me miss my little niece and nephews so much. So I thought that today would be a good time to share this blog I've been working on.
This is Silas...you probably can't see the long string of drool but that's my favourite part of this photo, other than the fact that he's in a box...again!
In this photo, he's the cute one, in the middle
If only our parents could pack up these little guys when they
come to visit! What a
messy
baby!

1 Comments:
I certainly agree with you about the cuteness of your nephews and niece. I think that they get the cuteness from their grandparents, especially the Brooks and Thompson side. Right grandma B?
Love mama T
Post a Comment
<< Home