Sunday, August 05, 2007


The Incredible Hulk

No I am not painted up for a Riders game or doing my best impression of the Incredible Hulk, despite the striking similarities. I am still battling with this crazy excyma nonsense and so one of the guys on my team made me this herbal concoction. Basically it is just some smashed up leaves called curiapaya. You take this smushed leaves and its juice and basically slather it all over your body. It is supposed to be a natural remedy to all your skin ailments. Women back home pay big bucks for such ayeurvadic spa treatments. So far all it has done is dry out my skin and stain my entire body with a gentle hue of green. (It’s not easy being green.) So we will give a try for a couple more days and see what happens.

Thanks to all of you who have sent mail, email, skyped, blogged, or facebooked comments with kind words of encouragement or home remedies. Currently my skin is the best it has been in three months.

Make it a great day

6 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy is romantic????!
Look out, Alanna!

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord Jesus heal this Scott from this skin problem – Amen.

Chaminda from colombo church

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Heather M. said...

Nice pic! LOL!
Seriously though, I really hope it helps. We're praying for you!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

We're also hoping and praying that this helps. I have to say, with such a white, white canvas, it's not suprising that the treatment produced that gentle green colour.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger The Beys said...

Tegan happened to walk in when your blog was on the screen and was very concerned at the fact that you were green:) Hope this stuff works!!

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please write a new blog entry...I can't handle seeing Scott's manly green pose every time I check your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home