A quick update...
Scott is doing much better now thanks to the antibiotics he's on we think. And of course due to your prayers and concern. So thank you all, we felt very loved by all your responses.
Serendipity - the art of making happy and unexpected discoveries. The word comes from an early name for Sri Lanka "Serendib", and so far accurately describes this adventure... We imagine this blog will be informative and we'll try to make it entertaining. We hope it will be inspiring. Most of all we hope it will allow us to connect with our farflung community of family and friends, and you to connect with us.
3 Comments:
Scott, I am glad to hear you are doing better. I can't even imagine how you must've been feeling. Saw your parents this week, and they miss you like crazy. Needless to say, right?! We wish you both well and you are both in our thoughts daily.....Leianne, Craig, and Oliver :).
Hey Scott
I am glad to hear that you are no longer a leper and had to remove yourself from the presence of your camp.
I must say that your graphic description of the bugs crawling into your sores almost made me start itching. That is a terrible thing to go through.
JAM
Hey Scott
I am glad to hear that you are no longer a leper and had to remove yourself from the presence of your camp.
I must say that your graphic description of the bugs crawling into your sores almost made me start itching. That is a terrible thing to go through.
JAM
Post a Comment
<< Home