Things that make you go hmmmmm...
Ok, first of all, I know that some of you now have a song running through your heads, and are probably busting a move in your chairs...and now the rest of you have no idea what I'm talking about.
Anyways...
Just some photos I've taken recently that you probably wouldn't see in day to day life back Canada.
Tiny ants devouring a huge, giant cockroach in my retro tiled bathroom. (Actually the mottled look is quite disturbing as with my glasses off, it looks like many cockroaches!) This particular guy was almost as long as my pinky finger.
This sign actually says "Weak bridge drive carefully". Are they serious? Will my careful driving change the fact that I can see the water through the holes in the pavement?!?

A guy with his load of firewood, on his bike. Those of you who've ridden with me, remind me to never again complain about how heavy my bike is!!
3 Comments:
OK - the song is running in my head! Thanks alot - LOL! Some interesting pics, thanks for sharing some of the quirky side of life abroad.
Ugh! That photo of the ants is disgusting!
And I think it takes some major talent to bike with that much on your bike! WOW!
Miss you guys!
Whoaa. I sure hope it is not windy with on ocoming traffic! It looks like a mobile Tee Pee
JM
Post a Comment
<< Home