Scott wearing shorts. If his pale skin didn't give him away, the shorts would...definitely not local. But then he hasn't quite got on board with the local garb which would be a sarong.A beached dolphin. We had to scare the crows away to get this shot. There
are so many crows here, during the day you always here them caw-ing and there have been more than a few time we feel like we're in the old Hitchcock movie "The Birds". They're very creepy but they eat the garbage so I guess they're good for something.I took this shot out the window of the van on our drive out to the east coast. There are some beautiful mountains here and some really interesting looking rock. I think the potential for tourism here would be unbelievable if there was peace.

Scott on our beach. This shot was taken at about 5:30 pm.The sun goes down and 6 and by 6:15 it is full dark.

A traditional fishing boat on "our" beach.
1 Comments:
Nice pics.
Post a Comment
<< Home