Sunday, October 22, 2006



Scott and I in the Vancouver airport, about to go through customs for Hong Kong. 1:30 AM



Sitting in classroom in Karataivu, a community our Teen Leadership program operates in. This was my first day on the east coast.









A woman in the market sorting produce











Fishing boats on the Kalmunai beach.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love when I check and there's a new posting from you guys. Keep it up. I know I can't expect you to post this often for the whole year, but it would be awesome.
Love, Colleen

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys sweet site i will keep checking up on the site every few days hope to hear new stuff all the time.. So Mr. T did you get bitten by the Bed bugs EW i cannot imagin any girl from our West coast trip even getting on the boat

From:Coolest Student Ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home